So after all this commotion about Christmas it's finally over again. I won't lie to you, I always hate this period. I've been home with the family, eating whatever I want, doing whatever I want and felt pretty contend with myself. Now, I'm home in my dingy little room, nobody around me and worst of all, all the christmas lights and songs have disappeared for another year.
At least there's always one thing we can be happy about: the christmas presents we managed to collect throughout the festive period. Since I moved out this year, I asked for mostly practical things but I decided to do a separate post about it nonetheless.
In total I received the following items:
- pink bowl (Blokker: €7,00)
- Cheese slice (Blokker: €5,00)
- Cutting board (Xenos: €12,00)
- Gold leaf decoration (Xenos: €3,00)
- Chocolate (English supermarket)
- Cat statue (German Christmas Market €5,00)
In addition I also got:
- Big, fluffy blanket (Wohnwelt pallen: €5,00)
- Animal pillow (Wohnwelt pallen: €10,00)
- Maroon turtle neck jumper (outlet store €15,00)
This year was basically everything I needed for my room which is exactly what I wanted ;)
I'm a university student who loves to keep themselves busy with anything but university work. I also enjoy looking like a banana as you can tell from all the yellow coat pictures. I've somehow managed to turn into a music and photography geek. I'm not entirely sure how that happened but let's just go with it. That seems to be my life motto at the moment.